From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- 1 Update 2 - February 9, 2016
- 2 Update - February 9, 2016
- 2.1 Balance, Bug-Fixing, Polish
- 2.2 Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store
- 2.3 Bug Fixes
- 2.4 Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
Update 2 - February 9, 2016
- Fixed a sound issue in which the Wings of Love glider repeated harps too often.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Shatterer to react as though he was not broken if his defiance bar was completed in the last 3 seconds of the break phase.
- Fixed a scaling issue with the Shatterer's defiance bar that caused it to become excessively difficult at higher scales.
- Increased the Shatterer's health slightly to compensate for reduced defiance bar scaling.
- Increased the Pulsating Crystal Node's health slightly to allow more players to damage it before it is destroyed, allowing them to gain credit for the Crystal Healing Denier achievement.
- Decreased the scaling on the Pulsating Crystal Node's defiance bar slightly to compensate for the higher health.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the Shatterer's Branded minions to inconsistently give credit to the Branded Bane achievement. Note that non-event Branded minions still do not count toward this achievement, only Branded minions summoned by the Shatterer.
- Fixed a bug that would cause players to be launched without the bomb bundle if they rapidly pressed the F Interact key.
- Fixed a bug that prevented adventure achievements from being awarded if the reward chest was opened while in PvP or the PvP lobby.
- Players who have been affected by this bug can now re-earn credit toward achievements by earning silver or gold in the affected adventure.
- A Fungus Among Us: Fixed an issue that could cause the Cap Launch skill to abort if a movement key was being pressed simultaneously.
- Fresh Air: Fixed a bug that allowed this trait to trigger the ferocity bonus when a transform was removed.
- Applied Force: Updated the trait icon to better reflect its theme.
- "Protect Me!": This ability now allows capture-point progress to allies affected by the skill.
- Fixed a bug that could cause saved account details, language choice, and UI scale to be reset on client start-up.
- Updated the Ugly Wool Glider to no longer repeat the deployment sound effects while inside an updraft.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the meowing sound effects from triggering for the following miniatures: "Mini Professor Mew," "Mini Mister Mittens," "Mini Baron von Scrufflebutt," "Mini Snuggles," and "Mini Old Tom."
- Searching for the Truth: Fixed an issue in this story step that could prevent Clement Forktail from appearing.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Build: 57,804
Update - February 9, 2016
Balance, Bug-Fixing, Polish
- Plains of Ashford
- The Battle for Ascalon City meta-event's cycle time has been reduced to cycle every 20 – 30 minutes.
- Added an option to the Options panel to move the Compact option found in the Inventory panel to the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- Changed some map bonus rewards to provide a more straightforward method of acquiring many types of cloth and leather crafting materials. Maps that previously awarded Jute Scraps, Wool Scraps, Cotton Scraps, Linen Scraps, Rawhide Leather Sections, Thin Leather Sections, Coarse Leather Sections, or Rugged Leather Sections as infrequent rewards now award these materials as their primary rewards.
- Crab Toss has been temporarily replaced with Keg Brawl in the daily activity rotation.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the incinerator golem from appearing in the "A Sparkling Rescue" story step.
- Fixed an issue that prevented troll salve from being usable after defeating the trolls guarding it in the "Awakening" story step.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Clement Forktail from appearing in the "Searching for the Truth" story step.
- Mastery vendors now sell obsidian shards for the correct amount of karma.
- Fixed various text bugs on legendary collection collectibles.
- Vale Guardian guild decorations now have collision and can be removed.
- Minstrel III—The Alluring Song of Meat: Fixed a bug that prevented Roj the Rowdy Butcher from teaching his song.
- Minstrel III—Burrisson's Ditty: Fixed a bug that prevented Burrisson the Blue from teaching his song.
- Bifrost III—Jade Maw's Eye Lens: Using the Jade Maw’s Eye Lens now displays an icon while it is active.
- Incineator III—Destructive Substance: Fixed a bug that caused the “Bashing Bauxite Alchemicals” meta-event chain to stall.
- Juggernaut III—Corrupted Ooze: Corruption pools in the “Stop the Risen Priest of Grenth from retaking the Cathedral of Silence” event will now grant this collectible.
- Juggernaut III—Mystic Chromatic Ooze: This item will now be usable after completing the collection. If it was discarded, an extra can be purchased from Grandmaster Craftsman Hobbs.
- Legendary Collector: Gain progression in this achievement by collecting new legendary weapons released with Heart of Thorns.
- All gear given during character creation is no longer salvageable.
- Coalescence of Ruin: Fixed an issue that prevented multiple players from being able to hit the same target simultaneously when using this skill.
- Scorched Earth: Fixed an issue that prevented multiple players from being able to hit the same target simultaneously when using this skill.
World vs. World
- Will no longer display party or guild member map markers for enemies.
- Fixed a text-wrapping bug with the word "Reinforced."
- The Griffon Fountain guild hall decoration now continuously has water flowing.
Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store
New Items and Promotions
- Black Lion Chests no longer include a bonus Personalized Homemade Lucky Envelope.
- A new Wings of Love Glider is available in the Upgrades category of the Gem Store for 400 gems.
- A new Soaring weapon skins set is available from the Black Lion Weapons Specialist for the limited-time price of 1 complete Black Lion Claim Ticket from a Black Lion Chest. Keys are available in the Special category of the Gem Store for 125 gems.
- Lovestruck weapons have been returned to the Black Lion Weapons Specialist for a limited time for 2 Black Lion Claim Tickets.
- The Wedding Preparation Package contains a Wedding Attire Outfit, Name Change Contract, Total Makeover Kit, Bouquet of Roses, and 5 Teleport to Friend charges for 1580 gems in the Style category of the Gem Store.
- The Box of Chocolates and Bouquet of Roses are available in the Toys category of the Gem Store for 250 gems.
- Fixed a bug that prevented unique warhorn-skin sound effects from playing when used with Tempest warhorn skills.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- The Lunar New Year 2016 event has ended.
- The active target indicator above a target's nameplate no longer matches the target's disposition color and is always gold instead.
- The Unbound backpack now animates movement for the wearer.
- The Illuminated Fountain decoration now has proper collision.
- Build: 57,779