— In-game description [?]
- Does normal damage twice on to up to 5 targets or normal damage then isolated damage if the first hit was on a single target
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- This skill has been reworked into a new skill called Chilling Isolation.
- This new skill is a 240-radius circular melee strike that chills up to 5 foes for two strikes. If the second strike hits only 1 foe, it does bonus damage. Increased the cooldown from 6 seconds to 8 seconds in PvP and WvW.
|September 22, 2017
||Path of Fire release:
- Increased damage done by this skill by 10% in PvE game modes.
|December 13, 2016
- The damage of this ability has been reduced by 33% in PvP only.
|July 26, 2016
- Weapon power has now been incorporated in this skill's damage.
- Base damage has been normalized.
- The cooldown of this skill has increased from 5 seconds to 6 seconds in PvP only.
|May 17, 2016
- This skill no longer targets enemies using stealth effects.
|April 19, 2016
- Increased the recharge time of this skill from 4 seconds to 5 seconds.
- The range of this skill has been reduced from 600 to 450.
|February 16, 2016
- Fixed a bug that allowed this skill to fire more projectiles than intended.
|February 09, 2016
- Fixed a bug that caused this ability to not target downed enemies.
|January 26, 2016
- This skill has been reworked and will now always fire three projectiles at up to three targets.
- If fewer than three targets are available, the remainder of the projectiles will be launched at the available targets.
- The chill duration has been reduced from 2 seconds to 1.5 seconds.
|October 23, 2015
||Heart of Thorns release:
- Chilling Isolation has been added to the game.