— In-game description [?]
- This skill has a cooldown of 6 seconds in PvP.
- Does not target enemies in stealth.
- Fires a projectile at up to three nearby foes, thus will cause 3 stacks of Torment when combined with the trait Abyssal Chill.
- Multiple projectiles can affect the same foe when enemies are lined up, when you're inside one of them or when there is only one target.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| September 22, 2017
|| Path of Fire release:
- Increased damage done by this skill by 10% in PvE game modes.
| December 13, 2016
- The damage of this ability has been reduced by 33% in PvP only.
| July 26, 2016
- Weapon power has now been incorporated in this skill's damage.
- Base damage has been normalized.
- The cooldown of this skill has increased from 5 seconds to 6 seconds in PvP only.
| May 17, 2016
- This skill no longer targets enemies using stealth effects.
| April 19, 2016
- Increased the recharge time of this skill from 4 seconds to 5 seconds.
- The range of this skill has been reduced from 600 to 450.
| February 16, 2016
- Fixed a bug that allowed this skill to fire more projectiles than intended.
| February 09, 2016
- Fixed a bug that caused this ability to not target downed enemies.
| January 26, 2016
- This skill has been reworked and will now always fire three projectiles at up to three targets.
- If fewer than three targets are available, the remainder of the projectiles will be launched at the available targets.
- The chill duration has been reduced from 2 seconds to 1.5 seconds.
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- Precision Strike has been added to the game.