From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Necromancer (skill list)
- Game link
Create fetid ground that damages and poisons foes.
- Damage (6x): 1,278 (4.8)?
- Poison (5s): 838 Damage, -33% Heal Effectiveness5
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 240
- Combo Field: Dark
- Range: 900
— In-game description
- Death's Embrace — Deal increased strike damage while downed. Inflict vulnerability when you strike a foe below the health threshold. Cannot apply vulnerability to the same target more than once per interval.
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Parasitic Contagion — A percentage of your condition damage heals you. Healing will not occur while life force replaces health.
- Putrid Defense — Poison damage is increased. Applying poison grants carapace.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|August 06, 2013||
|October 22, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.