From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Tranquil Balance — While above the health threshold, healing to other allies is increased.
- Invoking Harmony — Healing done to other allies is increased for a short duration after invoking a legend.
- Serene Rejuvenation — Increase healing to other allies. Natural Harmony also applies alacrity in an area.
- Unyielding Devotion — Take reduced strike damage for a duration after healing. Lasts longer if you heal an ally other than yourself.
- Selfless Amplification — Gain increased healing to other allies, based on a percentage of healing power.
- Hardening Persistence — Strike damage taken is reduced for each point of upkeep currently in use. Shield skills remove conditions.
- This skill is channeled, and will be interrupted by movement.
- Applies the Crystal Hibernation effect to the player's skill bar.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|January 26, 2016||
|October 27, 2015||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: