— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|May 11, 2021
- Text on many damage-increasing profession traits, runes, and sigils has been clarified to indicate whether they increase outgoing strike damage, condition damage, or all damage, as appropriate.
|July 16, 2019
- Increased the damage reduction per pip of energy from 1% to 1.5%.
|August 28, 2018
- This trait has been moved from the adept tier to the master tier. Hardening Persistence has been changed to grant a 1% damage reduction instead of toughness for each active energy upkeep point the revenant is spending. It also causes shield skills to cleanse conditions from affected allies.
|August 08, 2017
||Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Fixed an issue in PvP where this trait was not granting the proper amount of Toughness when using Facet of Light.
|October 29, 2015
- Fixed a bug so that the toughness stacks granted by Embrace the Darkness will be properly removed when invoking another legend.
|October 23, 2015
||Heart of Thorns release:
- Hardening Persistence has been added to the game.