From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Spin forward and strike foes along the way.
— In-game description
- Brave Stride — Movement skills grant stability when used.
- Forceful Greatsword — Gain power and a chance to gain might on critical strike. Double these bonuses while wielding a greatsword or spear. Greatsword and spear skills recharge faster.
- Warrior's Sprint — Run faster while wielding melee weapons, and deal increased strike damage while you have swiftness. Movement skills break immobilization when used.
- Swift as the Wind — Movement skills grant swiftness and increase flow rate.
- Using this skill will cause the user to be propelled forward as long as the skill channeling lasts, allowing the user to close in on enemies rapidly or just advance forward at greater speed.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: