From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Forceful Greatsword — Gain power and a chance to gain might on critical strike. Double these bonuses while wielding a greatsword or spear. Greatsword and spear skills recharge faster.
- Berserker's Power — Gain increased strike damage when you use a burst skill; this damage increase is based on your adrenaline.
- Shield Master — Reflect missiles whenever you are blocking. Gain might when you block an attack or reflect a missile. Shield skills gain reduced recharge.
- Adrenal Health — Gain health based on adrenaline spent.
- Hardened Armor — Gain resolution when you block or are struck by a critical hit. Strike damage taken is reduced by a percentage while you have resolution.
- If this skill is canceled, no adrenaline will be gained.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 09, 2014||
|October 01, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: