From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Warrior (skill list)
- Game link
Block your foe. Counterattack with a powerful strike. Gain adrenaline if you are not attacked.
- Damage: 734 (2.0)?
- Adrenaline If Not Attacked: 6
— In-game description
- Forceful Greatsword — Gain power and a chance to gain might on critical strike. Double these bonuses while wielding a greatsword or spear. Greatsword and spear skills recharge faster.
- Shield Master — Reflect missiles whenever you are blocking. Gain adrenaline when you block an attack or reflect a missile.
- Adrenal Health — Gain health based on adrenaline spent.
- Hardened Armor — Gain resolution when you block or are struck by a critical hit. Strike damage taken is reduced by a percentage while you have resolution.
- If this skill is canceled, no adrenaline will be gained.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 09, 2014||
|October 01, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: