From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Mech Command. Slam at the target with both cutters, inflicting severe bleeding to enemies in the area.
— In-game description
- Sanguine Array — Gain might when you inflict bleeding on a foe.
- Hematic Focus — You have increased chance to critically strike against bleeding foes.
- Serrated Steel — Bleeding you inflict gains increased duration.
- Modified Ammunition — Deal increased strike damage for each condition on a foe.
- Optimized Activation — Using tool belt skills grants vigor.
- Static Discharge — Discharge a bolt of lightning whenever you use a tool belt skill.
- Mechanized Deployment — Your tool belt skills gain reduced recharge. Tool belt skills remove conditions. Engage Photon Forge cannot activate this trait.
- Kinetic Battery — Gain Kinetic Charges when you use a tool belt skill. At maximum, charges gain a burst of speed.
- Mech Core: Jade Dynamo — Unlocks the Mech Command skill Jade Mortar. Mech Command skills grant you quickness when used and have a reduced cooldown.
- Listed durations for bleeds are correct in the build UI, but not on the toolbelt. Strike and bleed damage scaling are correct on tooltip values on toolbelt but not in build UI.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 23, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|November 30, 2021|
|October 26, 2021|