From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Mech Command. Slam at the target with both cutters, inflicting severe bleeding to enemies in the area.
— In-game description
- Sanguine Array — Gain might when you inflict bleeding on a foe.
- Hematic Focus — You have increased chance to critically strike against bleeding foes.
- Serrated Steel — Bleeding you inflict gains increased duration.
- Optimized Activation — Using tool belt skills grants vigor.
- Static Discharge — Discharge a bolt of lightning whenever you use a tool belt skill.
- Mechanized Deployment — Your tool belt skills gain reduced recharge.
- Kinetic Battery — Gain Kinetic Charges when you use a tool belt skill. At maximum, charges gain a burst of speed.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|November 30, 2021|
|October 26, 2021|