Come explore the place where his Royal Madness trains his army! Join a team, and compete to grow an army of your own! All in good fun. Would you care to participate?
Reaper's Rumble is a structured PvP MOBA-style map located in the Mad King's Realm that players can access during Halloween. Each team must protect three mausoleums that spawn skeletons and destroy the opposing mausoleums.
- Players can get to Reaper's Rumble by talking to the Lunatic Boatmaster.
Locations and objectives
- Blue Team Rally Point —
- Red Team Rally Point —
The general map layout is roughly symmetric with a hill as the main contested area and heavy cornfields along the sides that provide Stealth for ambushes and ganks. The objective of the match is to destroy all three opposing team's Mausoleums. Each mausoleum is defended by four skeletons and has a farmer that will periodically spawn three skeletons that move to attack the opposing team's mausoleums (focusing on the one that is directly across from their spawn point before moving towards the other ones). Defending skeletons have more powerful skills than assaulting skeletons. If a farmer is killed, players may revive him, while the defending skeletons cannot be revived.Pumpkin bundles spawn at certain points along the halfway line between the red and blue bases and are indicated on the ground by a pumpkin icon . Players can carry the pumpkins to the mausoleum and throw it inside to spawn four assaulting skeletons (just like farmers) at their mausoleums.
Pumpkins are located along the halfway line between the red and blue bases. The sides of the map also have cornfields, that grant stealth to players walking through them. This stealth is broken upon leaving the cornfield, attacking an enemy, or being struck by enemy players' fifth skill Aimed Shot. The only indication of a player's presence is the rustling of the corn when players walk through.
Once a mausoleum is destroyed, the associated NPCs will disappear and players cannot spawn skeletons there using pumpkins.
- Find pumpkins in the field and bring them to your team's mausoleum to spawn skeletons (80)
- Help your skeletons destroy the other team's mausoleums (80)
- Kills - 10 points each
- Interceptions - 5 points each
- Structures Destroyed - 10 points each
- NPCs Killed - 5 points each
|Chop||Chop your foe.|
|Chop||½||Chop your foe.|
|Shoot||½||Shoot your target.|
|Leap||¾||8||Leap at your foe.|
|Axe Spin||½||8||Attack and cripple the foes around you.|
|Shoot||½||5||Shoot your target.|
|Aimed Shot||½||12||Shoot your target with careful targeting.|
|Raw Candy Corn||12||Eat to recover health.|
- Victory - 5 Trick-or-Treat Bags
- Victory - 5 Personalized Trick-or-Treat Bag
- Due to higher damage and less healing than in normal PvP, as well as a lack of a downed state, timing your dodges well becomes very important to surviving.
- Defeated players can be revived.
- When the game countdown finishes, you will be teleported back to your starting point, except that you will be facing backwards. Be aware of this so you do not immediately start running forward, which results in you going in the wrong direction.
- Reaper's Rumble was introduced in Halloween 2012, but was removed the following years until Halloween 2018
- A number of changes were made for Reaper's Rumble's return in 2018:
- In 2012, it was also accessible by talking to Helsa.
- You were able to attack enemy mausoleums from the rear without attracting the attention of the guards. Two additional defending skeletons were added to the rear (they rarely attack head-on assaulters) to counter this.
- Players would receive a Most <x> with a glory icon if they had the highest count for a given point category.
- Fixed bugs related to counting score multiple times for kills.