Your sun spirit teleports to your location and releases the brilliance of the sun at your foes.
- Blindness (5s): Next outgoing attack misses.
- 2 Burning (4s): 1048 Damage
Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 240
— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| March 05, 2019
- Reduced the duration of blindness that this skill applies to foes from 8 seconds to 5 seconds, and reduced the duration of burning that is applied from 3 stacks for 5 seconds to 2 stacks for 4 seconds. Reduced the effect's size to more closely match its range.
| October 18, 2016
- Fixed a bug that caused rangers to lose access to their Solar Flare skill in certain situations.
| September 29, 2015
- The activated ability of this spirit, Solar Flare, now has the same casting time as the activated abilities of other spirits.
| June 24, 2015
- Fixed a bug that prevented this skill from properly recharging when used.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- All ranger spirit's active abilities have had their maximum targets increased to 5.
- All ranger spirit's active abilities are more potent and sacrifice the spirit.
- The recharge of all nonelite ranger spirits has been reduced to 20 seconds.
- The activate ability now inflicts 3 stacks of burning for 5 seconds and its bind duration has been increased to 8 seconds.
| September 30, 2014
- Spirits: Added a red indicator ring to spirit attacks to show range for opponents.
| September 03, 2013
- Fixed a bug so this skill no longer applies a duplicate infinite duration blind.
| August 20, 2013
- Added a radius skill fact.
| June 25, 2013
- Decreased the cast time from 1.7 seconds to .5 seconds.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Solar Flare has been added to the game.