— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 05, 2019
- Spirit Active Skills: These skills no longer sacrifice the spirit and instead cause them to teleport to the ranger's location before the spirit uses their active skill. These skills now have a 0.25-second casting time. The recharge time for these skills remains at 20 seconds.
|July 07, 2015
- Fixed an issue that prevented this skill from applying its initial chill.
|June 24, 2015
- Fixed a bug that prevented this skill from properly recharging when used.
|June 23, 2015
- All ranger spirit's active abilities have had their maximum targets increased to 5.
- All ranger spirit's active abilities are more potent and sacrifice the spirit.
- The recharge of all nonelite ranger spirits has been reduced to 20 seconds.
- Frost Spirit: The activate ability now initially inflicts 3 seconds of chill.
|October 21, 2014
- Fixed a bug that prevented this skill from displaying an increased effect radius when traited with Nature's Vengeance.
|September 30, 2014
- Spirits: Added a red indicator ring to spirit attacks to show range for opponents.
|August 20, 2013
- Added a radius skill fact.
|August 28, 2012
- Cold Snap has been added to the game.
- In meteorology, a cold snap refers to a period of intensely cold and dry weather, often occurring during an ice age.