From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Final. Stop right where you are. Don't move. Don't even breathe. The extraction is the most volatile phase of the process.
What are you doing?
- I'm experimenting with a new type of poison to tip my blades.
What kind of poison?
- Recently, our miners came across an unusual mineral. If it comes in contact with the skin, it can be fatal over time. So they try to dispose of it by throwing it in the smelter here.
So the mineral is poison?
- A mild poison. But when it is exposed to extreme heat, a substance that looks like liquid silver oozes out. A substance deadlier than any other poison I know of.
And you think this liquid silver can be applied to a weapon?
- Are you kidding? Anything can be turned into a weapon. The remaining obstacle is figuring out how to distill it.
- I'm not sure if I should wish you luck or not. Bye.
- I'm going to put some space between us, now.
- Sounds like a happy ending. Good-bye.
- Good luck with that.
- You look like you're doing careful work. Please excuse me.