From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Pact researchers with their experimental weapons (67)
- Icespear's Waypoint —
- Snow Ridge Camp Waypoint —
- Snow Ridge Camp
- Use Ezoola's tool to collect ice cores needed to summon elementals for the assault (66)
- Defend the Pact elementals as they assault the Flame Legion towers (67)
- Commander Lakkun (67)
- Crusader Nulken (67)
- Crusader Rulun (67)
- Ignavus Ridgerunner (67)
- Recruit Jarg (67)
- Agent Tewson (67)
- Crusader Ahdan (67)
- Lightbringer Kovalik (67)
- Quartermaster Elisabeth (67)
- Scholar Vandrus (67)
- Sylvan Hound (67)
- Moose (67)
- Wolf (67)
- Ice Elemental (67)
- At the Snow Ridge Camp
- Lightbringer Kovalik: They know my name. They know who I am. How can I function this way?
- Sorg: Who knows? What are you talking about?
- Lightbringer Kovalik: Everyone here knows we're Whisper agents. Centuries of secrecy tossed aside like an old garment.
- Sorg: Perhaps it's time to lead the world into the light instead of pushing from the shadows.
- Lightbringer Kovalik: We may be working in the open, but we don't have to be completely open with our allies.
- Sorg: What do you mean? We have to cooperate. Isn't that best for everyone?
- Lightbringer Kovalik: What may benefit everyone now may not benefit the Order later.
- Lightbringer Kovalik: We have an obligation to make sure the Order survives.
- Sorg: I have procured strategic information about troop movements. I must see the commander.
- Crusader Ahdan: How did you get this information?
- Sorg: I cannot divulge my source to you.
- Crusader Ahdan: Let me guess, you could tell me, but then you'd have to kill me?
- Sorg: Ha ha ha. Believe me, after I was done, you would beg me to kill you.
- Crusader Ahdan: After the war I plan to find a girl, settle down, and live in peace.
- Crusader Rulun: This war may end, but there will always be another.
- Crusader Ahdan: That's depressing. How can you live that way?
- Crusader Rulun: I'm charr!
- Crusader Rulun: We need better ale. This stuff takes like yak's milk.
- Crusader Ahdan: Yeah. Weak.
- Crusader Karl: Hah! Little human can't hold his ale.
- Crusader Ahdan: I can still hold a sword!
- Crusader Karl: Save it for the Flame Legion, little one. We'll kill them and take their ale.
- Crusader Rulun: Why are you here, human?
- Scholar Vandrus: What? Humans don't have a right to help in charr affairs?
- Crusader Rulun: Not what I meant. The Vigil is here to fight. Why is the Priory here?
- Scholar Vandrus: To make sure you grunts don't blow us all up when you breach the Flame Citadel.
- Recruit Jarg: Night duty again? Why is it always me?
- Crusader Rulun: Because you got no one below you to boss around.
- Recruit Jarg: I need new boots.
- Quartermaster Elisabeth: I'll order more, but it takes a few weeks to get supplies out here.
- Recruit Jarg: Weeks? Some good this alliance with the Order and Priory is doing us.
- Crusader Rulun: Life would be easier if we could just slaughter all the males and be done with it.
- Siegemaster Trobb: What about the tension? The friction? The wonderful byplay between two diametrically opposed ways of being? Don't answer.
- Recruit Jarg: What are you looking at? Something wrong?
- Medic Yantha: Just watching the Flame braziers. Fire is a thing of raw beauty.
- Recruit Jarg: You may see beauty in those brazier flames, but all I see is hatred.
- Crusader Nulken: Do you miss Ebonhawke?
- Quatermater Elisabeth: Why, you do care about me!
- Crusader Nulken: I care about everyone. If I surround myself with friends it's easier to cut down enemies.
- Quatermater Elisabeth: Ah, self-interest. That I understand.
- Crusader Nulken: Not entirely. I can't explain it, but I symphatize, just a little bit, with non-charr.
- Crusader Karl: Bah! The grawl will never fight the Flame Legion. They are weak!
- Crusader Nulken: Weak, yes, but easy to manipulate.
- Crusader Karl: I wouldn't bet on it.
- Siegemaster Trobb: Did I hear something about a bet?
- Crusader Nulken: I won't bet against you. Not again.
- Crusader Karl: Aren't you cold out here, little one?
- Medic Yantha: We don't really feel the cold as you do.
- Crusader Karl: Bah! Norn do not feel cold! We are hardy, like the mountains.
- Medic Yantha: We're more like trees, I guess. When it gets bitter cold, my limbs creak.
- Commander Lakkun: There's a major push coming. We need extra food, armor, and weapons.
- Quartermaster Elisabeth: I'll do what I can, but Vigil supply lines are stretched thin.
- Commander Lakkun: Priory pockets are deep and Whisper agents can go anywhere. Get them to help.
- Commander Lakkun: We're on the front lines of this alliance. Time for the rear guard to pitch in.
- Siegemaster Trobb: I'm having trouble with the imbued ammunition.
- Commander Lakkun: What's wrong?
- Siegemaster Trobb: A preponderance of magical energy infuses this entire area.
- Commander Lakkun: So? Shouldn't that help?
- Siegemaster Trobb: Do you know nothing of the Eternal Alchemy?
- Siegemaster Trobb: That Whispers agent, Sorg, scares me. He's a spy, you know.
- Scholar Matta: Yes, I know. He's very open about what he won't tell you.
- Siegemaster Trobb: Yeah, I guess I'm just more at ease with explosives than secrets.
- Crusader Karl: How can you spend your life studying?
- Scholar Mavrun: What's more challenging that following a trail hundreds of years old?
- Crusader Karl: Bah! You search for relics in dusty, deserted ruins. Hardly the stuff of legends.
- Scholar Mavrun: Deserted: Hah! I once beat back a horde of undead wielding nothing but a scroll case.
- Scholar Matta: Why are we here? Any relics this region once had were consumed by the tar long ago.
- Scholar Matta: This is a charr matter. What's in it for the Priory?
- Scholar Vandrus: Don't you mean what's in it for you?
- Scholar Matta: The two questions are often aligned.
- Scholar Matta: I simply don't trust those Whisper agents.
- Scholar Pyrval: Why? They seem a lot like us. The seek knowledge to help the world.
- Scholar Matta: They hoard information for their own purposes. How do we know they will share it with us?
- Scholar Vandrus: We don't. But we have an obligation to the world to make this alliance work.
- Scholar Mavrun: That blasted tar sticks to everything.
- Scholar Matta: It does have amazing elastic and adhesive properties.
- Scholar Matta: We should excavate the tar fields. That goo is a natural preservative.
- Scholar Mavrun: Ugh. I'd rather sift through dolyak droppings than muck through that tar again.