From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- 1 Update 2 - October 28, 2015
- 2 Update - October 28, 2015
Update 2 - October 28, 2015
- No patch notes were made available for this build.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Build: 54,706
Update - October 28, 2015
- Fixed server crashes.
- Fixed client crashes.
- Runes of the Trapper: The stealth and superspeed effects of this rune have been reduced from 3 seconds to 2 seconds.
- Added the following items to material storage: Piece of Mother-of-Pearl, Flax Fiber, Agate Orb, Stabilizing Matrix, Ball of Dark Energy, Cube of Stabilized Dark Energy, Auric Sliver, Auric Ingot, Resonating Sliver, Resonating Fragment, Resonating Core, Resonating Lodestone, and Pouches of Brown, Orange, White, Yellow, Green, Black, Red, Purple, and Blue Pigment.
- Fixed a bug that locked The Ley-Line Run adventure on map start.
- Fixed a bug in which players were occasionally unable to post to leaderboards in some race adventures.
- Enabled the skritt Auction Assistant's conversation that instructs players how to bid.
- Fixed a bug in which Dawkkurra would stall on the "Help Dawkkurra with her feast" event.
- Fixed a bug that caused Lore Seeker Zolin to die and despawn, blocking her events.
- Fixed a rare bug that caused the event to kill the boss of Dragon's Stand to stall when it reached 0% health.
- Updated guild missions to roll over at the correct time of 12:30 a.m. on Mondays.
- Fixed a bug that caused problems when interacting with guild hall dialogs in the Mac client.
- Fixed an issue with waypoints in scaled-up guild hall maps.
- Fixed a bug that caused the path to the upper plaza in the Lost Precipice to open every time a guild built an upgrade. The path will now correctly appear only when a guild purchases the Further Exploration upgrade.
- Fixed a bug with rank points in PvP rank missions.
Heart of Thorns Story
- Changed the location and range required for the Nuhoch warbler to signal the Nuhoch scouts during the In Their Footsteps story mission to be more generous and intuitive.
- Fixed an issue in which completing the story step Forging the Pact was incorrectly assigning players Shell Shock. Completing Forging the Pact will now assign the next quest correctly.
- Hearts and Minds: Added additional fail-safes to ensure the return of the platform upon restarting the encounter.
- Hearts and Minds: Falling deaths now teleport players to the arena in a downed state rather than instantly killing them, allowing for a greater chance of recovery.
- Hearts and Minds: Prevented bosses from unfairly retaining their invulnerability after players die during certain phases.
- Hearts and Minds: Prevented the Hearts and Minds boss from unfairly retaining its later-phase skills if players retry after dying.
- Hearts and Minds: Removed the functionality from ley-line updrafts that caused them to act like jump mushrooms. Players can now interact with the updraft to be launched into the air if the updraft fails to launch them.
- Hearts and Minds: All players are now removed from the "penalty box" upon defeating a boss.
- Hearts and Minds: Adjusted the functionality for the final attack of the Blighted Pale Tree.
- Scrapper— Bypass Coating: Updated this skill so that the recharge now takes place upon breaking stun.
- Cultivated Synergy: Fixed a bug in which this trait displayed a radius of 240 instead of the actual radius of 300 that was being affected.
- Druid— Solar Beam: Fixed a bug that caused this skill to heal allies beyond its intended range.
- Daredevil: Fixed an issue that prevented the thief's dodge animations from playing correctly when transitioning into maps and other areas.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Build: 54,696