From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Lion's Arch
Mad King's Labyrinth
(Mad King's Realm)
- Part of
- Shadow of the Mad King
Another alternate version.
Carving Pumpkins are found scattered about Tyria and the Mad King's Labyrinth during Halloween. Interacting with one will turn it into a jack-o-lantern and progress the Pumpkin Carving achievement. The pumpkins can be interacted with again after a period of time and reset on a per-character, per-instance basis.
- Pumpkins around Tyria can typically be found near waypoints and settlements.
- Pumpkins are not guaranteed to appear in all of their potential spawn locations on a given map, but they usually do.
- Halloween Rituals: Carving Across Tyria — Find and carve pumpkins throughout Central Tyria. (5)
- Halloween Rituals: (Annual) Pumpkin Carving — Find pumpkins all around Tyria and carve them. Achievement can be completed once every year. (0)
- Shadow of the Mad King: Pumpkin Carving — Find pumpkins all around Tyria and carve them. (17)
- Halloween Daily: Pumpkin Hacker — Carve 5 pumpkins. (0)
- Originally, pumpkins reset too frequently, allowing players to repeatedly carve the same pumpkins for the achievement. This was eventually fixed.
- When carved, they emit one of several types of evil laughter.