- corrected it. --The Holy Dragons 12:30, 5 September 2010 (UTC)
Since it was moved to slot #1, do we have any info on the recharge being reduced to 0 for this skill ? -Alarielle- 18:18, 8 July 2011 (UTC)
- Almost certainly. It wouldn't be feasible for it not to have 0 recharge. 126.96.36.199 14:01, 25 August 2011 (UTC)
I think, this skill applies burning on the foe. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbjn5Xxk42U&feature=related Look at 29:25. The Ele is using a scepter, and his strikes apply a condition, that looks similar to burning, doesn't it?
This skill actually chains to another skill called Flamestrike that deals ~2/3 damage (L80 PvP 916 Power was 49 damage). How do we want to document this? —Dr Ishmael 22:02, 12 June 2012 (UTC)
- I made an edit of similiar case on Arc Lightning. This seems to be a common effect, as even Unload deals more damage if you use it repeatedly 2 or 3 times. Mediggo 07:31, 13 June 2012 (UTC)
- I didn't see those skills "flip" into a different skill, however - this one is actually 2 different skills, both named "Flamestrike" and dealing the same burning, but the first one lists a damage of 73 and the second has damage 49. —Dr Ishmael 14:20, 13 June 2012 (UTC)
- BWE3, this skill no longer chains as above, it's a single skill. —Dr Ishmael 20:20, 22 July 2012 (UTC)