From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Bouncing mushroom)Jump to navigationJump to search
- Heart of Maguuma
(Heart of Maguuma)
(Ring of Fire)
(Ruins of Orr)
- Bouncing Mushrooms
Bitterfrost blue variant.
Bjora Marches blue variant.
Bouncing Mushrooms are bounce pads introduced in Heart of Thorns. The mushrooms allow players to move vertically (and often somewhat horizontally) through the environment. Specifically, the mushrooms allow players to move through the biomes within the jungle and reach high points where players can hang glide. They are also required in order to fully participate in certain events, hero challenges, points of interest, etc.
To use them, the player must obtain the Bouncing Mushrooms mastery of the Itzel Lore mastery track.
- Auric Basin
- Dragon's Stand
- Gilded Hollow
- Forsaken Thicket
- Tangled Depths
- Verdant Brink
- Bloodstone Fen
- Bitterfrost Frontier (Bitterfrost blue variant)
- Bjora Marches (Bjora blue variant)
- Forging Steel (Both variants)
- Drizzlewood Coast (Bitterfrost blue and yellow variants)
- Bouncing mushrooms will always launch the player to roughly the same spot.
- The bounce trajectory is more or less unique for every bouncing mushroom.
- The blue variants are only found in the Shiverpeak Mountains.