From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- It was a hard fight, but we took the castrum. Frankly, I can't stand the reek of this place, but we have to do our duty.
- Flame Legion at bay?
What's keeping the
- Those cauldrons were the source of the Flame magic here. Our casters put a damper on their magic. Now, they work for us, preventing Flame shamans from popping in here at whim.
- We fortify! The Flame Legion won't take this loss lying down. They'll do anything they can to get those cauldrons relit and take back their territory.
- Don't let that happen.
- During Kill the Flame Legion tribune at Vidius Castrum to secure it for the legions
- It's the Vidius Flame Tribune! He's finally come out. Now, we can strike! Sever the head, and the body will fall. Will you help?
- I'll do my best.
- I don't think I'm ready for this.