From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Chapter 1: Building a Legend
- Chapter 5: Helping Hands
- Push back the corruption (16)
- Help the grawl stave off Svanir attacks (44)
- Help Pact Crusader D'Stolt fight the Sons of Svanir (72)
- Help Worthy Burden defeat icebrood in Drakkar Spurs (79)
- Help Shifting Waves protect the kodan at Path of Starry Skies (80)
- Defend quaggan refugees being pursued by icebrood (17)
- Defend Coiled Watch (72)
- Destroy the totem foci to stop the Svanir corruption ritual (72)
- Defeat the Dragon shamans to destroy their totem before Svanir reinforcements arrive (72)
- Defend Ridgerock Camp from the Svanir (74)
- Liberate Ridgerock Camp from the Sons of Svanir (74)
- Help Depthless Sea reduce the icebrood presence in Snow Climb (80)
- Summons Wolf
- At 50% health, turns weapons into Corrupted weapons which alters skills.
- Shoot - Fire a single arrow.
- Volley - Fire a series of arrows.
- Frost Volley - Replaces Volley when wielding corrupted weapon; fire a series of arrows, causes Chilled
- Summon Wolf - Summons an Icebrood Wolf
- Stolen skills
- They mimic the bow-wielding Son of Svanir in skills and abilities.