From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Lionguard Patrol Badge||Accessory||Fine||15||175|
|Lionguard Patrol Badge||Accessory||Masterwork||15||350|
|Crude Salvage Kit||Salvage kit||Basic||—||28|
- Lion Road, and I can barely keep this side road clear. I'm proud to help keep Snowhawk safe, but there are bigger fights to be fought! Curse this post. Corrupted ice has all but claimed
Sounds like you could use some help.
- Sons of Svanir often attack travelers, but the icebrood are the greatest threat. They even find their way into hunting traps. Think you can help? Ah, Wolf sends me a bold companion! Well, wild creatures and
- Sure. What was that about the traps? (Same as "The local hunters use them..." below)
- Nothing I can't handle. See you later.
Do you know why there are so many hunter traps?
- The local hunters use them to trap rabbits and other small game, but now you're more likely to get one of the icebrood for your trouble. It might help trade in this area if you clear out the traps.
- That explains it. Thanks.
- You're back, <Character name>! I've got some trinkets here that might interest you.
- Show me what you've got!
- Any time.
- If Help the militia soldiers fight off the icebrood or Give alpine lilies to the militia captain before illness overtakes his soldiers is occurring
- That Ebon Vanguard squad should have reached Snowhawk Landing by now. Even with those short legs of theirs, the trip from Highpass Haven shouldn't take this long.
Don't worry, I'll find them.
- Good idea! Go on and see if you can speed them up a little.
- I'll see what I can do.
- I'm sure they'll be fine.