From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Appearance before Daybreak release.
Spirit Hordes are skeletal minions of Dhuum that wield an axe and shield. They have breached into Tyria where the veil between the world and the Underworld are thinnest. They only appear at night time.
- Drive back Underworld creatures by destroying portals in the swamp (15) [Group Event]
- Defeat the shadow behemoth (15) [Group Event]
- Causes Bleeding
- Chop - Melee attack that inflicts Bleeding for 4 seconds.
- Throw Axe - Projectile attack that bounces up to 3 times, crippling for 4 seconds with each hit.
- Shield Stance - The skeleton kneels down and channels, blocking all attacks for the next 3 seconds.
- Stolen skills
- These creatures replace the Shades that used to appear at Reaper's Gate in Lornar's Pass.
- Like the Shades they replace and the Veteran Aatxe in the area, they spawn only at night, and they will stop appearing for a while after Defeat Veland of Modus Sceleris.