From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the NPC. For the Scourge mechanic, see Shade. For the Gyala Delve NPC, see Shade (Gyala Delve).
Shades are shadowy creatures from the Underworld that can be found in several locations in Tyria, especially if these places are connected to Grenth. They are often seen with the Shadow Behemoth and Aatxes, and can be summoned by (former) followers of the god of death.
- The Heartwoods (10) (During related events only)
- Krytan Freeholds (11) (During related events only)
- Taminn Foothills (14) (During related events only)
- Godslost Swamp (14)
- Cursed Shore
- Cathedral of Silence (80) (During related events only)
- Chapter 3: Traitor to the Queen
- Chapter 4: Order Neophyte
- Durmand Priory path
- Chapter 8: Victory or Death
- Defeat the shadow behemoth (15) [Group Event]
- Drive back Underworld creatures by destroying portals in Taminn Foothills (14)
- Drive back Underworld creatures by destroying portals in the Heartwoods (10)
- Drive back Underworld creatures by destroying portals in the monastery (11)
- Drive back Underworld creatures by destroying portals in the swamp (15) [Group Event]
- Use portals to fight shades, slay the Risen Priest of Grenth, and protect Keeper Jonez Deadrun (80) [Group Event]
- Massive Attack
- Weakens its Enemies
- Applies Corruption (Temple of Grenth events only)
- Immune to Attacks Unless Struck from Grenth's Domain (Temple of Grenth events only)
- Slash - Basic melee attack.
- Shadow Tendrils - Delayed melee attack that applies Weakness for 5s.
- Stolen skills
|Recipe: Sigil of Demon Slaying||Recipe sheet||Exotic||1||10-80|
(only drops if the Howler III: Howl collection is active)
(only drops in Godslost Swamp)