Sword skills gain reduced recharge and conditions they inflict gain increased duration.
Recharge Reduced: 20%
- : +120
- : 120 Expertise
— In-game description
- Only applies to one handed swords, the effect is not applied for greatswords.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| December 11, 2018
- The condition-duration increase this trait grants for sword skills has been replaced with an increase of up to 120 condition damage while wielding a sword. It now grants up to 120 expertise regardless of the weapon the warrior is wielding.
| September 23, 2017
- Reduced the condition-duration bonus from 20% to 10% to be in line with bonuses granted by other sword traits.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- This trait now increases condition duration by 20% for sword skills instead of increasing sword critical-hit chance against bleeding foes by 20%.
| July 28, 2015
- Fixed a bug that prevented this trait from reducing the recharge of Riposte.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- Removed increased critical chance with a sword.
- Added: Reduces recharge on sword skills by 20%.
- Added: Sword skills have a 20% increased critical hit chance against bleeding foes.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Blademaster has been added to the game.