From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Engineer (skill list)
- Parent skill
- Thumper Turret
- Profession mechanic
- Tool belt
- Game link
Release a shock wave of inertial force to damage nearby foes.
- Damage: 266 (1.0)?
- Stability (1s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared, or taunted.
- Number of Targets: 5
- Breaks Stun
- Combo Finisher: Blast
- Range: 240
— In-game description
- Optimized Activation — Using tool belt skills grants vigor.
- Static Discharge — Discharge a bolt of lightning whenever you use a tool belt skill.
- Mechanized Deployment — Your tool belt skills gain reduced recharge. Tool belt skills remove conditions. Engage Photon Forge cannot activate this trait.
- Damage value is shown without equipped weapon or kit and should not be used for power coefficient calculations.
- Shares its skill icon with Eruption.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 25, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: