From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Recipe: Owl Amulet||Recipe sheet||Masterwork||—||231|
|Charred Owl Totem||Accessory||Fine||19||203|
|Charred Owl Totem||Accessory||Masterwork||19||406|
|Owl Staff of Force||Staff||Masterwork||20||504|
|Ghost Owl Feather||Tonic||Masterwork||—||147|
|Crude Salvage Kit||Salvage kit||Basic||—||28|
- Owl, and now she's no longer with us. Even so, this land's still special to me. I come here after my hunts to feed the snow owls. It's hard to believe most of my family once followed
How can I honor Owl's memory?
- Anything you do to protect the area or recall Owl's teachings honors her. Local wildlife still suffers from Owl's loss, and helping the sick and wounded would have pleased Owl.
Sounds good. Anything else?
- Owl's lodge. If you read them, you'll be keeping her teachings alive. That reminds me. There are books in
- I'll see about that.
- I'll have a look around.
Can I feed the sacred owls?
- That's not a bad idea. The sacred owls prefer to hunt for themselves, though, so I doubt they'd take another's kill. Maybe you could steer prey in their direction.
- What else can I do to help out? (Same as "How can I honor Owl's memory?" above)
Tell me about Owl.
- Owl was a silent and clever predator who put her family's needs and safety above all else. She reminds me that to hunt is not just to kill, but also to provide and protect.
- A good lesson.
- Your actions honor Owl's memory. I thank you, for she is no longer here to do it herself. Please, take one of these trinkets with you.
- What do you have?
- While an event with Owl Shaman Ulgadis is active
- Hmm, I wonder where the Ulgadis has gone? No matter. That old one knows this area like no one else. I'm sure she will be fine.
I'm not so sure. Show me where she went.
- I'm guessing she went down to the abattoir. But really, she should be fine. Right? Oh, now you're making me worry.
- Don't worry. I'll see what I can do.
- You're probably right.