From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Pyromaniac Protégé
- Burning - Deals damage every second; stacks intensity.
- Slow Burn - Deals damage when moving and applies burning every 10 seconds.
- Flak Shot - Fire multiple fiery flak shots which burn players standing in them.
- Flame Spray - Spray a jet of flame onto players
- Stolen skills
- Special Mechanics
- Focuses on the player with highest toughness[verification requested]
- Summons Fiery Tornado which seek out players, damaging and pulling players that get too close
- Takes very high damage from burning Oil Slicks which she ignites. These are created using the Oil Keg bundles. She takes very high Burning damage - 25 stacks of burning per keg, up to 50 stacks. These will fall off after she reaches a certain health percentage so refresh them.
- Narella has 2184 armor (961 toughness and 1223 defense). Compared to regular Raid bosses with 2597 armor, this translates to +19% power damage.
- Narella has a ?? range diameter hitbox, wich is considered small.
- There is a miniature of her.
- She has a journal that can be found at the end of wooden bridge near the tree.