From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Vulnerable to crowd control while casting Mordremoth's Smash. Breaking the breakbar will interrupt the attack.
- Targeted - You're being chased by an insect swarm!
- Not the Bees! - Slowed by honey. Harassed by bees.
- Knockdown - knockdown
- Swing - Berg leaps forward with his hammer, dealing damage upon contact.
- Swing - Berg swings his hammer, damaging foes.
- Swing - Berg swings his hammer, bashing his target.
- Overhead Smash - Berg swings his hammer in a massive overhead smash, dealing a large amount of damage to all targets on impact.
- Mordremoth's Smash - Gain a breakbar and charge up a hammer smash. If the attack succeeds, players caught in the attack will be knocked down for 2 seconds.
- Stolen skills
- Special Mechanics
- Is allergic to bees, and takes very high damage when Beehive bundles are thrown at him.
- Berg has 2460 armor (1237 toughness and 1223 defense). Compared to regular Raid bosses with 2597 armor, this translates to +6% power damage.
- Berg has a 48 range diameter hitbox, which is considered small.
- The bees of a thrown beehive apply Not the Bees! to Berg and are able to break his Defiance bar on their own.
- Controlling Berg's agro is overall fairly easy, pay attention however to not let his Mordremoth's Smash attack cleave the cage as it will deal serious damage to it.
- He wields a hammer with the Pact Fleet Hammer Skin and wears Bladed Armor
- There is a miniature of him.