From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Mesmer (skill list)
- Main hand sword
- Activ. type
- Game link
Stab your foe and rip a boon off of them. Does additional damage when the target has no boons.
- Damage without Boons: 734 (2.0)?
- Damage without Boons: 489 (1.333)?
- Damage with Boons: 550 (1.5)?
- Damage with Boons: 244 (0.666)?
- Boons Removed: 1
- Number of Targets: 3
- Range: 130
— In-game description
- Fencer's Finesse — Gain a stacking ferocity effect when you or one of your illusions strikes with a one-handed sword or a spear. Reduces recharge on sword and spear skills.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 29, 2022||
|July 07, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|February 06, 2018||
|September 29, 2015||
|April 15, 2014||
|August 20, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|April 30, 2013||
|February 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- Prior to the 30 April 2013 update, Mind Spike was called Mind Stab, which conflicted with the mesmer greatsword skill as it shared the same name. The old name is still used in the combat damage log.
- As of 25 June 2013 update, Mind Spike damage was reduced by 20%.
- Initially the skill only did 50% more damage if the Mesmer had no boons (not the actual target), however this was fixed with the August 20th 2013 update. Now the extra damage will be correctly applied when the player's target has no active boons.