From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Mind Spike: Fixed a bug that caused this skill to display the incorrect tooltip damage in Competitive game modes.
- Mind Spike: (Competitive split) Reduced base power coefficient from 1.0 to 0.666. Reduced power coefficient against foes with no boons from 2.0 to 1.333.
- Mind Spike: Increased the damage of the final sword attack by 11% against foes with boons and by 51% against foes with no boons.
- Mind Spike: Increased damage to targets without boons by 10%.
- Mind Spike: Updated the skill facts to correctly display the number of boons removed: 1.
- Mind Spike: Fixed a bug where this skill was checking for a boon on the mesmer instead of on the target. The extra damage will now be correctly applied when the player's target has no active boons.
- Mind Spike: Reduced the base damage by 20%. This skill does an additional 50% damage to targets with no boons.
- Renamed to Mind Spike (from Mind Stab).
- This skill will now hit up to three targets.