Ginva the Butcher
Ginva the Butcher
Ginva the Butcher is a powerful Son of Svanir located in Honor of the Waves that serves as the final boss to the butcher path of explorable mode. He's extremely violent and threatens to slaughter all Kodan left inside the sanctuary if not stopped.
- Empowered by Totems
- Ginva the Butcher is surrounded by three totems that each grant him their own respective boon at 2 second intervals. If a totem is destroyed, it will automatically respawn after 8 seconds.
- Protection Totem - Grants Protection for 5 seconds.
- Regeneration Totem - Grants Regeneration for 5 seconds.
- Retaliation Totem - Grants Retaliation for 5 seconds.
- Crude Swing - High-damage melee auto-attack that cleaves.
- projectile axes in a spread area of effect attack that pierce and return to Ginva, Pulling enemies on their way back. Splitblade - Throws three
- Channeled point-blank area of effect attack that reflects and hits up to 12 times over its 4 second duration. Whirling Defense -
- Chilled for 5 seconds with each pulse. Frozen Ground - Ginva leaves behind an area of effect field at his current location that persists for 10 seconds and pulses every second, dealing no damage but causes
- Stolen skills
|Bag of Wondrous Goods||Container||Masterwork||1|
|Carving of Jormag||Accessory||Masterwork||1|
|Carving of Jormag||Accessory||Rare||1|
|Ancient Bone||Crafting material||Rare||1|
|Large Bone||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Discarded Garment||Salvage item||Basic||1|
|Heavy Icy Bag||Container||Basic||1|
|Ring of Blood||Ring||Exotic||1|
- Before the fight begins
- Honor's Claw: Ginva! You have turned my den into an atrocity. Your rampage ends here!
- Ginva the Butcher: And how was killing your own children? Come, and tell me of the slaughter.
- Ginva the Butcher: They died for me as loyal servants to Dragon. Their faith was weak, easily broken with a violent hand.
- Honor's Claw: If you want to know violence, I will teach you!