From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Advance forward, slashing foes in your way.
— In-game description [?]
- Warrior's Sprint — Run faster while wielding melee weapons, and deal increased damage while you have swiftness. Movement skills break immobilization when used.
- Flow like Water — Deal increased damage when your health is above the threshold. Blocking or evading an attack heals you.
- Fiery Whirl will try to hit 4 times on its path, inflicting cripple on every hit.
- A stationary enemy on its path will be hit 2-4 times depending on their size and distance from the starting point. Starting in melee range (130 units), player characters and smaller enemies will be hit 2-3 times, while bigger creatures will be hit all 4 times. The size of a creature usually matches their selection circle.
- Used against an obstacle in an angle that prevents advance or while immobilized will allow you to deliver all 4 hits to enemies in range.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|June 03, 2014||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: