From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Ram your sword into the ground and make fire erupt near your foes.
— In-game description
- Burning Precision — Burning you inflict has increased duration and your critical hits gain a chance to inflict burning.
- Pyromancer's Training — Your fire-weapon skills gain reduced recharge. Deal increased strike damage to burning foes.
- Blinding Ashes — Inflict blindness on foes you burn. This trait can only affect the same enemy once per interval.
- Creates a burning fissure at the target's location that inflicts Burning every second for six seconds.
- Fissure appears directly in front of (not underneath) the caster if no target is selected, depending on the player's camera angle and terrain.
- Has a lengthy animation of pulling the Fiery Greatsword out of the ground. However, this is unrelated to the functionality of Fiery Eruption, and the skill can safely be cancelled early by moving.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 28, 2022||
|May 10, 2022||
|April 15, 2014||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: