From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Charge at your foe, leaving a line of fire behind you.
— In-game description [?]
- The skill functions similar to Swoop, where the character will move a maximum of roughly 600 units towards the target, and then execute a leap attack when within a range of roughly 300 units.
- If the player is out of range, the dash portion will still be executed, but not the leap.
- The line of fire is similar to Burning Speed and is left behind for the dashing portion of the attack.
- The line is composed of multiple smaller lines generated at your current position and direction.
- A line is generated every 50 units and is about 100 units long.
- Each individual fire line lasts 3 seconds and hits independently, meaning foes will usually be hit multiple times.
- The fire walls created from the trail will not generate if the character's position does not change significantly (for example, running against a wall).
- The skill-fact damage does not include the power bonus of Fiery Greatsword.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|July 15, 2014||
|June 03, 2014||
|May 20, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|April 30, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: