From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|1||Flame Wave||2¾||Shoot a fireball at your foe with each swing.|
|2||Fiery Eruption||1¼||5||Ram your sword into the ground and make fire erupt near your foes.|
|3||Fiery Whirl||¼||5||Advance forward, slashing foes in your way.|
|4||Fiery Rush||10||Charge at your foe, leaving a line of fire behind you.|
|5||Firestorm||¾||15||Call down a firestorm on the target area.|
- Burning Precision — Burning you inflict has increased duration and your critical hits gain a chance to inflict burning.
- Conjurer — Gain fire aura when an ally picks up a conjured weapon. Conjure weapon abilities have reduced recharge.
- Pyromancer's Training — Your fire-weapon skills gain reduced recharge. Deal increased strike damage to burning foes.
- Blinding Ashes — Inflict blindness on foes you burn. This trait can only affect the same enemy once per interval.
- Weapon Power: 969 (at level 80)
- On pickup, player will gain attribute bonuses while this weapon is equipped.
- Volcanus shares the appearance of this weapon.