From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Thief (skill list)
- Parent skill
- Enter Shadow Shroud
- Game link
- This skill has an underwater replacement: Dawn's Repose (underwater)
Shroud. Leap to the targeted area, inflicting fear on foes at your ending point. Grant barrier to your tethered ally and yourself based on targets struck. Heal your tethered ally based on targets struck.
- Damage: 410 (1.0)?
- Damage: 4 (0.01)?
- Minimum Barrier: 1,605 (0.5)?
- Maximum Barrier: 6,405 (0.5)?
- Fear (1s): Involuntary retreat; unable to act; stacks duration.
- Tethered Ally Healing per Target: 514 (0.1)?
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 180
- Combo Finisher: Leap
- Range: 450
— In-game description
- Exposed Weakness — Deal increased strike damage to your target for each unique condition on them.
- Pressure Striking — Enemies you interrupt are inflicted with torment. This trait can only affect enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Dark Sentry — Apply Rot Wallow Venom to allies you grant barrier to. Outgoing healing to allies is increased. Rot Wallow Venom effect cannot apply to yourself.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|November 30, 2021||
|October 26, 2021||