From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Clockheart)Jump to navigationJump to search
- Armor-Charged Super Attack
- Massive Ranged Attacks
- Frontal Cone AoE
- Aetherized Shielding - Negates damage and conditions. Enables Super Attack if shielding persists. Susceptible to electric interference.
- Aether Power Level - Builds while Aetherized Shielding persists. Full Power: 30
- Full Power: 30
- Short Jab - Melee auto-attack that inflicts Vulnerability for 10 seconds.
- Long Jab - Melee auto-attack that inflicts Weakness for 10 seconds.
- Clockwork Orb - Projectile AoE attack that creates several powerful DPS fields. These fields also inflict Bleeding, Crippled, and Vulnerability with each pulse. Will only use if player is at range.
- Clockwork Throw - Launches target, dealing damage twice.
- Clockwork Thrash - Channeled 3 pulse frontal 180° cone Torment (duration 5s), followed by a powerful frontal 180° cone AoE shockwave that Launches targets.
- Clockwork Binding - PBAoE Daze (2s) and Immobile (5s). Causes Aether Power Level to increase.
- Twilight's End - Massive PBAoE shockwaves that Launch targets. Will only be used at 30 Aether Power Level stacks.
- Stolen skills
|Deluxe Gear Box||Container||Exotic||2|
|Strong Potion of Nightmare Court Slaying||Utility item||Fine||1-2|