Cardinal Sabir, the air cardinal, is one of the four cardinal djinns who rule over Ahdashim and decide the fate of all djinn. When Qadim invaded Ahdashim, Sabir joined his forces and slew the water and fire cardinals who opposed Qadim.
- Master of Air
- Repulsion Field - Generates a repelling defensive barrier. Break Cardinal Sabir's defiance to interrupt its generation.
- Violent Currents - Electrical currents surge through you, increasing incoming and outgoing damage. Stacks 5 times.
Outgoing damage +5%
Incoming damage +5%
- Chain Lightning - Cardinal Sabir channels electricity into his hands, launching chain lighting at his foes.
- Bolt Break - Sabir unleashes a series of lightning strikes that target all foes.
- Dynamic Deterrent - Sabir unleashes a line of electricity that knocks foes back.
- Fury of the Storm - Powerful lightning bolts bombard those outside of the eye of the storm.
- Storm's Edge - Cardinal Sabir swings his right-hand sword, sending out electrical projectiles in an arc.
- Storm's Edge - Cardinal Sabir follows up his right-hand swing with a left swing, dealing damage in an arc.
- Unbridled Tempest - An expanding wave of violent electricity that deals lethal damage.
- Walloping Wind - Sabir summons powerful winds to blow foes away.
- Shocking Barrage - Violent currents stimulate the tornado's expanding waves of charged projectiles.
Voltaic Wisp Skills
- Venomous Voltage - The voltaic wisp immobilizes foes with steady streams of paralyzing shocks from its tail.
- Electrospark - The voltaic wisp channels electricity into its tail, leaving time-delayed explosions behind.
- Effects applied to players
- Crippled - Movement speed decreased by 50%; stacks duration.
- Weakness - Endurance regeneration decreased by 50%. 50% of hits are Glancing Blows (50% damage). Stacks duration.
- Immobile - Unable to move; stacks duration.
- Daze - Unable to activate skills; stacks duration.
- Electrical Repulsion - A powerful electrical force that repels foes and deals continuous damage.
- Electro-Repulsion - A powerfully charged force repels foes and deals continuous damage.
- Primary article: Cardinal Sabir's Chest
- The Key of Ahdashim: Charged Winds — Defeat Cardinal Sabir without being hit by a voltaic wisp's Electrospark skill. (5 )
- The Key of Ahdashim: Quell the Storm — Defeat Cardinal Sabir while the challenge mote is active. (15)
- The Key of Ahdashim: Storm Chaser — Defeat Cardinal Sabir. (10 )
Health of encounter relevant enemies
|Cardinal Sabir (CM)||32,442,300||???|
- Gains Enraged if not defeated within 9 minutes.