Cardinal Sabir, the air cardinal, is one of the four cardinal djinns who rule over Ahdashim and decide the fate of all djinn. When Qadim invaded Ahdashim, Sabir joined his forces and slew the water and fire cardinals who opposed Qadim.
- For walkthrough, see: The Key of Ahdashim#Cardinal Sabir
- Targets the player with the highest toughness
- Stays in the center of the arena
- Changes platforms at 80% and 60% health
- Ion Shield - Increases outgoing damage by 3% per stack.
Reduces incoming damage by 5% per stack.
Grants immunity to vulnerability.
- Repulsion Field - Generates a repelling defensive barrier. Break Cardinal Sabir's defiance to interrupt its generation.
- Violent Currents - Electrical currents surge through you, increasing incoming and outgoing damage. Stacks 5 times.
Outgoing damage +5%
Incoming damage +5%
- Eye of the Storm - The center of the storm is safe from its fury.
- Bolt Break - Sabir unleashes a series of lightning strikes that targets all foes.
- Used right after defiance bar is broken, targets all players on main platform with a small AoE that deals damage after a few seconds
- Chain Lightning - Cardinal Sabir channels electricity into his hands, launching chain lightning at his foes.
- Will chain to additional players even those on far away on wisp platforms.
- Dynamic Deterrent - Sabir unleashes a line of electricity that knocks foes back.
- Line AoE used during the main defiance bar phases. Will create 3 of them at a time in normal mode and 5 during challenge mode.
- Electrical Repulsion - Constant damage and push back during defiance bar phase. Can be blocked. Puts the Electrical Repulsion on players.
- Fury of the Storm - Powerful lightning bolts bombard those outside of the eye of the storm.
- Storm's Edge - Cardinal Sabir swings his right-hand sword, sending out electrical projectiles in an arc.
- Storm's Edge - Cardinal Sabir follows up his right-hand swing with a left swing, dealing damage in an arc.
- Unbridled Tempest - An expanding wave of violent electricity that deals lethal damage.
- Sends out a wall of wind that downs players hit by it. Need to get take a tornado into the air over it, teleport past it, or use invulnerability to ignore it.
- Walloping Wind - Sabir summons powerful winds to blow foes away.
- Used when phasing at 80% and 60%. Deals damage and knocks nearby players back. Can be blocked or evaded.
Voltaic Wisp Skills
- Electrospark - The voltaic wisp channels electricity into its tail, leaving time-delayed explosions behind.
- Electro-Repulsion - Constant damage and push back while it has a defiance bar. Can be blocked. Puts the Electro-Repulsion on players.
Paralyzing Wisp Skills
- Shocking Barrage - Violent currents stimulate the tornado's expanding waves of charged projectiles.
- Caused by touching a tornado with stacks of Violent Currents. Removes all stacks and sends out 4 bars of electricity across the ground that apply weakness.
- Dire Drafts - Caused by touching the large red tornado, lifts you up into the air and deals massive damage until you die.
- Effects applied to players
- Crippled - Movement speed decreased by 50%; stacks duration.
- Weakness - Endurance regeneration decreased by 50%. 50% of hits are Glancing Blows (50% damage). Stacks duration.
- Immobile - Unable to move; stacks duration.
- Daze - Unable to activate skills; stacks duration.
- Electrical Repulsion - A powerful electrical force that repels foes and deals continuous damage. (Sabir)
- Electro-Repulsion - A powerfully charged force repels foes and deals continuous damage. (Voltaic Wisps)
- Primary article: Cardinal Sabir's Chest
- The Key of Ahdashim: Charged Winds — Defeat Cardinal Sabir without being hit by a voltaic wisp's Electrospark skill. (5 )
- The Key of Ahdashim: Quell the Storm — Defeat Cardinal Sabir while the challenge mote is active. (15)
- The Key of Ahdashim: Storm Chaser — Defeat Cardinal Sabir. (10 )
Health of encounter relevant enemies
|Cardinal Sabir (CM)||32,442,300||???|
- Gains Enraged if not defeated within 9 minutes.