Qadim the Peerless
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Primary article: Qadim#The_Key_of_Ahdashim
- Chaos Djinn
- Mystic Forged
- Backlashing Beam - The flux disruptor affects Qadim's energy. Applies Sapping Surge to linked targets.
- Chaos Corrosion - Incoming Caustic Chaos damage is massively increased.
- Erratic Energy - Increases incoming damage by 5% per stack.
- Fixated - Qadim's attacks are focused on you.
- Power Share - Increases the number of targets the power beam can connect to.
- Sapping Surge - Applies vulnerability and reduces outdoing [sic]damage by 25%.
- Unbridled Chaos - Shower of Chaos deals residual damage over time.
- Battering Blitz - Qadim rushes at and destroys a pylon.
- Caustic Chaos - Qadim steadly fires projectiles, hitting all foes near the target. Applies Chaos Corrosion.
- Chaos Called - Qadim raises damaging energy along specific surfaces.
- Chaotic Overflow - Unwieldy energy flows beyond the target and latches on to nearby foes.
- Chaotic Surcharge - Energy orbs overload Qadim, causing a power discharge that deals damage to all foes.
- Energized Affliction - Energy inflicts damage upon the wielder and their allies.
- Ether Strikes - Qadim launches out a flurry of energy in a cone shape.
- Exponential Repercussion - Energies from Qadim and the pylon combine, causing a violent reaction.
- Force of Havoc - Qadim hurls a wave of energy that leaves behind a persistent damage field. If a pylon is hit, he takes its power.
- Force of Retaliation - A concussive wave of energy deals damage as it punches outward.
- Pylon Debris Field - Debris left over from an exploded pylon. Deals damage in an area.
- Rain of Chaos - Qadim unleashes a barrage of energy upon the targets position.
- Residual Impact - Residual energy left over after impact. Particularly deadly.
- Ruinous Nova - Using the power of the pylons, Qadim unleashes a cataclysmic force upon his foes.
- Shower of Chaos - Energy orbs erupt from Qadim and detonate upon landing, damaging and applying Unbridled Chaos to all foes.
- Unbearable Power - Linking to an energy source causes damage.
- Stolen skills
After every kill
Once per account per weekly reset
- 1 guaranteed random piece of equipment of Exotic rarity
- Compendium of Knowledge (none will drop if the player has completed all mastery tracks)
- A chance at an additional random drop:
- Qadim the Peerless's Coffer
- The Key of Ahdashim: Mad with Power — Defeat Qadim the Peerless while the challenge mote is active. (15)
- The Key of Ahdashim: Power Surge — Defeat Qadim the Peerless without allowing an Entropic Distortion to charge at a pylon. (5 )
- The Key of Ahdashim: Power Trip — Defeat Qadim the Peerless. (10 )
Health of encounter relevant enemies
|Qadim the Peerless (CM)||51,000,000||???|
|Qadim the Peerless||47,188,800||???|
- Associated items
- Qadim the Peerless has 1374 toughness.
- Qadim the Peerless has a 400 range diameter hitbox.