From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- 802 – 886
- Caladbolg weapons
- Broken Caladbolg
- Req. level
- Account Bound
Soulbound on Use
- Item link
- Skin link
Click to enlarge.
The broken remains of the storied greatsword Caladbolg.
"I don't need to understand it. I only need to do what is right."
- This item allows selection of stats. See below for a list of available prefixes.
Unused Upgrade Slot
— In-game description
Broken Caladbolg is the shattered remnant of the once powerful Caladbolg. Completing the Heart of Thorns storyline unlocks the ability to repair the weapon by following the instructions from Warden Leide's letter.
- Completing the story step Hearts and Minds.
- Only available once per character. If the player has deleted or misplaced their Broken Caladbolg, they may trade 10 Bottles of Elonian Wine with Miyani to get it back. This can only be done without a Broken Caladbolg (account bank and other characters' inventories/equipment aren't checked), and after talking to Ridhais and choosing the dialogue choice "I need to run to the Mystic Forge in Lion's Arch and ask Miyani about something unrelated". When talking to Miyani, choose the special dialogue talking about the sword. She will tell you she needs Zommoros made trade for it. Then buy the 10 Elonian wine and talk to her again and the option to buy Broken Caladbolg will come up.
- Damage type is choking. Damage type for the skin is physical.
- Required for the Knight of the Thorn story steps.
- Knight of the Thorn — for a guide to restoring Caladbolg