Defend the bridge
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Defend the bridge
- Upon failure
- Find salvaged parts to repair the bridge
Defend the bridge is a dynamic event that occurs in four locations around Dragonfall. Players must kill Branded attackers to prevent them from destroying the holo-bridge.
- Branded Strength
These are the expected rewards for a level 80 player.
- Bouncy chest containing:
- Branded Charr
- Branded Earth Elemental
- Branded Forgotten Priest
- Branded Human
- Branded Minotaur
- Branded Ogre
- Branded Spark
- Event start
- Holo-Bridge Overseer (male): No, no, no! They're after the bridges! My beautiful infrastructure! Stop them!
- Holo-Bridge Overseer (male): Those things want to destroy the bridges! That would de-optimize our currently optimal supply lines! Unacceptable!
- Holo-Bridge Overseer (female): Gah! Barbarians at the gate! Don't let them scuff the bridge! We just got it working again!
- Holo-Bridge Overseer (female): (gasp) Branded! Commander, don't let them destroy the bridge! I just — I mean, WE just finished repairing it!
- Event success
- Holo-Bridge Overseer (male): Nice work holding them back! Our newly optimized supply lines thank you for your service!
- Holo-Bridge Overseer (female): Yeah, and don't come back! This should do wonders for our supply chain. Good work!
- Holo-Bridge Overseer (female): Ha! We won't be seeing them for a while. At least until Kralk tries to push us back again. Thanks for the help!
- Each bridge event restarts approximately 15 minutes after the last success.
- Old notes suggest the rotation is North, West, East, South. However, some tests indicate all 4 bridges can spawn at server reset, meaning the rotation is based on the players completing the events.
- Once the Break the Crystal Dragon meta event has started, the bridge events will cease to appear.
- While the achievement states to "participate in" bridge defence or bridge repair events, failed events do not count for the total.
- War Eternal: My Beautiful Infrastructure — Participate in 25 bridge defense or bridge repair events in Dragonfall. (3)