From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Spectral Mastery — Reduces recharge on spectral skills. Spectral skills last longer and grant life force on use.
- Bitter Chill — Chilling a foe inflicts vulnerability.
- Cold Shoulder — Chill lasts longer, and chilled foes take more damage from your attacks.
- Deathly Chill — Chill deals damage over time.
- The grasping hand acts like a projectile and therefore has to hit your target to apply the pull effect.
- The Chill effect occurs once the target reaches you (or when it should have in case it didn't).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|February 22, 2017||
|July 26, 2016||
|October 15, 2013||
|July 23, 2013||
|June 11, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|October 01, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: