Shield of Absorption
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
“Create a dome around you that pushes foes back and absorbs projectiles.
— In-game description [?]
- Honorable Shield - Gain +90 Toughness when wielding a shield and reduce the cooldown on Shield skills by 20%.
- Resolute Healer - Generates a Shield of Absorption when you start reviving an ally. This effect cannot trigger more than once every 60 seconds.
- The knockback occurs only once, at the beginning of the skill's activation. Enemies crossing the shield afterwards will not be pushed back.
- The dome cannot absorb unblockable missiles.
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.