From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
“Create a pulsing refuge at the target area that heals allies and cloaks them in stealth.
— In-game description [?]
- The Shadow Refuge area of effect (and the dark field created by it) remains for 4 seconds, and pulses 5 times over that period, once upon activation and each second thereafter.
- Each pulse extends the stealth by 3 sec and heals for 355 + (0.18 * Healing Power) at level 80.
- Staying in the field for its full duration will provide up to 15 seconds of stealth, leaving the stealthed characters 11 seconds of stealth once the field expires.
- Regeneration granted by the Shadow Protector trait is only applied on the first pulse.
- The reasonably long stealth duration makes this skill excellent to avoid being interrupted while, for example, communing at skill challenges, attempting to reach vistas while avoiding combat, looting heavily guarded chests, finishing enemy players in World versus World and Structured PvP or reviving an ally.
- Hidden Assassin grants 10 Might if stealthed for the full duration.
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.