From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- This skill pulses upon activation and each second thereafter.
- Allies without stealth entering the refuge also gain stealth, with no target limit (similar to the Mesmer skill Veil).
- Leaving the refuge before it expires will remove stealth.
- The long stealth duration makes this skill useful for communing at hero challenges, reaching vistas while avoiding combat, looting heavily guarded chests, reviving an ally, or finishing enemy players in World versus World and Structured PvP.
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.