From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- The Shadow Refuge area of effect (and the dark field created by it) pulses once upon activation and each second thereafter.
- Each pulse extends the stealth by 3 sec and heals for 355 + (0.18 * Healing Power) at level 80.
- Staying in the field for its full duration will provide up to 15 seconds of stealth, leaving the stealthed characters 11 seconds of stealth once the field expires.
- Regeneration granted by the Shadow Protector trait is only applied on the first pulse.
- The long stealth duration makes this skill useful for communing at skill challenges, reaching vistas while avoiding combat, looting heavily guarded chests, finishing enemy players in World versus World and Structured PvP or reviving an ally without interruption.
- Hidden Assassin grants 10 Might if stealthed for the full duration.
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.