From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
|Illusionary Sword Attack||4||480||Deals damage and causes a leap finisher.|
- Phantasm's leap in has range of ~480 range units. The leap out takes the phantasm to ~240 range units away from the target. The phantasm attempts to remain within ~480 range units of its target.
- The phantasm evades for a short amount of time during its attack animation.
- Phantasm will back up if its target comes closer than zero range units to it (ie, their target areas overlap).
- The leap finisher is applied to the mesmer upon summoning the phantasm. The phantasm itself also gets a leap finisher with each attack.
- Phantasms have their own unique weapon strength that is independent of the player's equipped weapon rarity. The swordsman has a weapon strength range of 2485-2746, with the midpoint being 2615.5.
- Phantasmal Fury — Your phantasms have fury.
- Sharper Images — Illusions inflict bleeding on critical hits.
- Fencer's Finesse - Gain a stacking ferocity effect when you or one of your illusions strikes with a one-handed sword or a spear. Reduces recharge on sword and spear skills.
- Persisting Images — Phantasms have increased health and spawn with retaliation.
- Protected Phantasms — Phantasms gain distortion briefly upon creation. Illusions gain protection when you activate a shatter skill.
- Illusionary Inspiration — Phantasms grant regeneration to nearby allies. Whenever you summon a phantasm, cast Signet of Inspiration.
- Phantasmal Haste — Phantasms attack more often.
- Illusionist's Celerity - Reduces recharge on illusion-summoning skills.
- Chronophantasma — Your phantasms are resummoned after the first time they are shattered.
(Resummoned phantasms are briefly dazed.)
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|May 20, 2014||
|October 07, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- This phantasm wields a sword with the same skin as Whisperblade.