From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
|Illusionary Sword Attack||4||480||Deals damage and causes a leap finisher.|
- Phantasms are unaffected by their own Might, as they inherit the main stats of the Mesmer itself. Due to this mechanic the Might the Swordsman recieves if the sword strike hits is irrelevant.
- Phantasm's leap in has range of ~480 range units. The leap out takes the phantasm to ~240 range units away from the target. The phantasm attempts to remain within ~480 range units of its target.
- The phantasm evades for a short amount of time during its attack animation.
- Phantasm will back up if its target comes closer than zero range units to it (ie, their target areas overlap).
- The leap finisher is applied to the mesmer upon summoning the phantasm. The phantasm itself also gets a leap finisher with each attack.
- Phantasms have their own unique weapon strength that is independent of the player's equipped weapon rarity. The swordsman has a weapon strength range of 2485-2746, with the midpoint being 2615.5.
- Phantasmal Fury — Your phantasms have fury.
- Sharper Images — Illusions inflict bleeding on critical hits.
- Fencer's Finesse - Gain a stacking ferocity effect when you or one of your illusions strikes with a one-handed sword or a spear. Reduces recharge on sword and spear skills.
- Persisting Images — Phantasms have increased health and spawn with retaliation.
- Protected Phantasms — Phantasms gain distortion briefly upon creation. Illusions gain protection when you activate a shatter skill.
- Illusionary Inspiration — Phantasms grant regeneration to nearby allies. Whenever you summon a phantasm, cast Signet of Inspiration.
- Phantasmal Haste — Phantasms attack more often.
- Illusionist's Celerity - Reduces recharge on illusion-summoning skills.
- Chronophantasma — Your phantasms are resummoned after the first time they are shattered.
(Resummoned phantasms are briefly dazed.)
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 16, 2017||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|May 20, 2014||
|October 07, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- This phantasm wields a sword with the same skin as Whisperblade.