From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- On counter, teleports a short distance away and creates a clone while dealing damage. The counter-damage and clone creation happen until 900 range, the block is always canceled after 1 hit.
- The illusion created is a clone, though the skill doesn't specify.
- Fencer's Finesse - Gain a stacking ferocity effect when you or one of your illusions strikes with a one-handed sword or a spear. Reduces recharge on sword and spear skills.
- Mental Defense - Cast Phantasmal Defender on your attacker when you successfully block or evade an attack.
- Illusionist's Celerity - Reduces recharge on illusion-summoning skills.
- Ineptitude - Cause confusion when you blind a foe. Blocking or evading an attack inflicts blind on your opponent.
The same foe cannot be blinded more than once within the interval.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 22, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|August 25, 2015||
|May 20, 2014||
|February 26, 2013||
|October 01, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: