Increases attack speed while wielding a scepter. Reduces recharge on scepter skills.
Increased Attack Speed: 20%
- Recharge Reduced: 20%
— In-game description
- Affects both activation time and aftercast, resulting in an overall 20% increase to attack speed.
- The increase in attack speed affects the cast time of all weapon skills, utility skills, and gathering; as long as a scepter is worn.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| January 26, 2016
- The attack speed increase from this trait has been increased from 15% to 20%.
| July 28, 2015
- Fixed a bug that prevented this trait from properly applying its increased attack-speed effect.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Grandmaster tier.
- No longer grants condition damage.
- Reduces recharge of scepter skills by 20%.
- Increases attack speed by 15% while wielding a scepter.
| June 25, 2013
- This trait grants up to 200 condition damage while wielding a scepter (based on level), up from 50.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Malicious Sorcery has been added to the game.