+1 Agony Infusion
+1 Agony Resistance
Double-click to apply to an unused agony-infusion slot.
— In-game description
An Agony Infusion is an upgrade item that can be added to any infused equipment to increase your Agony Resistance. There are only three gear slots that can currently hold Agony Infusions: the two ring slots and the back item.
- 1 to 3 +1 infusions drop from Fractals of the Mists reward chests
- Artificers can combine two identical Agony Infusions with a Thermocatalytic Reagent to create a single infusion with one additional point of resistance
- For example, it takes two +3 infusions to create a +4.
- In general, crafting a single +n Agony Infusion requires 2n–1 basic Agony Infusions and 2n–1-1 Thermocatalytic Reagents.
 Recipe to create +2 Agony Infusion
- Upgrade Component
- Output qty.
- Req. rating
- Chat link
- +1 Agony Infusion
- Thermocatalytic Reagent
 Costs to combine
- Once applied to infused gear, Agony Infusions can only be removed via an Upgrade Extractor. Alternatively, you can replace existing infusions with a new one.
- +16 is the maximum for a single Agony Infusion.