From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
+1 Agony Infusion
+1 Agony Resistance
Double-click to apply to an unused agony-infusion slot.
— In-game description
- 1 to 3 +1 infusions drop from Fractals of the Mists reward chests
- Artificers can combine two identical Agony Infusions with a Thermocatalytic Reagent to create a single infusion with one additional point of resistance
- For example, it takes two +3 infusions to create a +4.
- In general, crafting a single +n Agony Infusion requires 2n–1 basic Agony Infusions and 2n–1-1 Thermocatalytic Reagents.
Recipe to create +2 Agony Infusion
+2 Agony Infusion
- Upgrade Component
- Output qty.
- Req. rating
- Chat link
- +1 Agony Infusion
- Thermocatalytic Reagent
- Once applied to infused gear, Agony Infusions can only be removed via an Upgrade Extractor. Alternatively, you can replace existing infusions with a new one.
- +16 is the maximum for a single Agony Infusion, although the game stores codes for up to +30 (it would cost more than 8.000.000 gold, and require over five hundred million +1 infusions).