From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Chief Tlatoa is the leader of the Togatl Hylek tribe, situated in the Togatl Grounds within Kessex Hills. He went into hiding in an underwater cave-system with his people because of the krait's invasion.
- Before Help Matlal collect truffles for her starving tribe
- Why are you here! You are not of the Togatl, and you are not welcome here!
- After completion of Renown Heart
- Through your deeds, you've become a friend to my people. You will always be welcome within our grounds.
Tell me about the Togatl tribe.
- The Togatl are as a part of this area as the lake or the sky. We have lived here for many generations. I never thought I would see the end of us in my lifetime. The krait have dealt us a blow.
Tell me more about hylek.
- Each tribe is unique. Some war. Some don't. You can always count on one thing though. Hylek care most about tribe, food and territory - in that order.
Tell me about the krait here.
- One day, they arrived at the lake from the south and swarmed it, feeding on our fish and killing all predators. There are so many of them. They do not share with other races.
- Tlatoa is the shortened form of the Classic Nahuatl word Tlahtoa meaning "issuer of proclamations".