From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Before completion of Help Matlal collect truffles for her starving tribe
- Once, my tribe was as welcoming as the sun. Then, the krait came and filled our waters with violence. They feed on our fish. As our hunger has grown, our trust has faded.
- Is there anything I can do?
- These are hard times.
- After completion
- The chief was surprised you helped us, since you're an outsider. You are a friend to the tribe, and you will always be welcome here.
Tell me about your tribe.
- We are peaceful, but we're all scared about what the future holds. The krait have brought death to us, and they may be a sign of things to come.
What do you mean?
- Neither the krait or the quaggan came here by choice, yet they both invaded our territory. We never thought the dragon's corruption would travel this far north, and yet, it is coming.
- I see.
- Interesting. Good-bye.
- Glad I could help.