Test of Faith
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Test of Faith
- Guardian (skill list)
- Training cost
- 15 Hero points
- Game link
Click to enlarge
Trap. Lay a trap that creates a ring of weapons that punishes enemies that attempt to cross their threshold.
- Initial Damage: 372 (1.4)?
- Initial Damage: 27 (0.1)?
- Damage: 744 (2.8)?
- Damage: 497 (1.87)?
- Boon on Trap Trigger (6s): -33% Incoming Damage
- Boon on Trap Trigger (2s): -33% Incoming Damage
- Boon on Trap Trigger (4s): -33% Incoming Damage
- Cripple (6s): -50% Movement Speed
- Cripple (3s): -50% Movement Speed
- Number of Targets: 5
- Duration: 6 seconds
- Trigger Radius: 180
- Sword Radius: 240
— In-game description
- Altruistic Healing — Heal yourself when you grant a boon to an ally.
- Inspired Virtue — Virtues apply boons to allies when activated. Deal increased strike damage for each boon on you.
- Piercing Light — Traps gain reduced recharge and slow enemies.
- Zealot's Aggression — Deal increased strike damage to crippled foes. Justice's passive effect cripples enemies.
- The Crippled effect is applied both when the trap is triggered and when the foes cross the border.
- Each foe can only be hit and crippled by the trap's edge once every 0.75 seconds.
- Both the initial damage and the damage from crossing of the trap's border are unblockable, but the border can be dodged through without suffering any damage.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 14, 2023||
|October 04, 2022||
|March 29, 2022||
|December 01, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|January 14, 2020||
|May 16, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|January 26, 2016||
|November 17, 2015||
|October 27, 2015||
|October 26, 2015||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.